Sunday, April 24, 2016

April 18- Well, changes.

Dear Family,
It was a good week:) A little stressful, but the Lord is in all the details:) We had changes today! Guess what? My trainee, Hermana Rodriguez, got called to be a trainer!! WHAT THE WHAT!:) She just barely finished her training and now she is training someone new:) She will be awesome. We thought when she was called that I would be the one to leave, we even told a bunch of members, haha, but she is actually going to open an area and I am staying here in Insurgentes in another trio companionship... I will send pics and more information next week:) 

This is me and Hermana Amsi:) She loves the missionaries and for Hermana Rodriguez's birthday last week we both got balloons and earrings! Best day ever!;)

I got so much free cake because all the members love Hermana Rodriguez!:) 
This was our District before this change:) Literally every single companionship was in training- they called our district the Day-Care District;) It was a lot of fun:)
Mama and Hija:) Now I am going to be an Abuela;) 
It is getting so hot here, haha.Our neighbors have this air conditioning unit and I like to fill up my skirt with cold air before heading out to the desert sun- it makes a difference;) 
They like to smash peoples faces with their birthday cake:) I was just happy I got to eat more cake:) 
We also went on divisions with the Sister Training Leaders this week:) They are so amazing and I always learn a whole lot!:) 
This is one of the neighbor kids, Pibis:) He likes it when I stick my fingers under our door to play with him at night:) 
Some recently baptized converts brought their cool parakeet (parrot?) to Stake Conference yesterday, it was pretty sweet:) 
Yesterday our wonderful investigator Dulce was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints:) She is amazing,and it has been really great watching this change take place for her and her family:) Where they live got switched to a new ward last week, so now they actually are with different missionaries but we were really blessed to be able to attend her baptism yesterday:) 
I also got some really cool covers for my scriptures:) 
Well, I love you all so so so much! Keep on lookingup and looking for those tender mercies!:) I know that God lives and that He loves His children:) I love you, too!!:) 
Love, Hermana Swallow

No comments:

Post a Comment