Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sept. 12- It's a Good Life:)

Dear Family,
It was a good week:) I don't have much to complain about, I am a happy camper here in Alpuyeca:) We are having an awesome time seeing the members get involved in the work and watching one of our amazing investigator families progress:) 

We had our leadership meeting of the month this week, it was good getting together with everyone. The spirit was really strong in the meeting, I felt like I didn't have enough time to write down everything I was learning and finally comprehending:) I LOVE this gospel- there is always more to learn:) This is all the sister training leaders, its fun because I have been companions with all three on the right:)
I went on divisions this week with Hermana Smith, she started her mission the same time as me and Hermana Dent but she is way tanner;) We had some members come and do visits with us and then on the way home they bought us some gelatina! Haha, they eat a lot of Jello here. 
This was a scary tarantula thing we found out side of the church, I had one of the Elders get close enough to put my tag next to it :D
This is me and my companion with America, one of the youth of the ward:) She is the sweetest ever and always gives us big hugs:) She calls us Ana and Elsa from frozen :) 
We hiked up one of the hills in our area looking for a new family yesterday and got a really nice view in return:) 
And... I finally fulfilled one of my life-long goals! Hermana Cecy taught my companion and I how to make that delicious Mexican rice everyone loves! ;) Haha, my sister Chyanne told me that I wasnt allowed to come home without learning, I hope I have made her proud :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment