Sunday, November 27, 2016

Nov. 21- Feliz Dia de Gracias!

Dear Family,
Well, 3 became 2 again. Quite fast, actually. We were so happy to have Hermana Oyarzabal, we were saying she was our daughter and we reorganized and decorated the whole house to welcome her! But then Tuesday morning she received a call for special changes. I do not understand the will of the Father, but I know He loveth His children. Me and Hermana Dent will just prepare our area to be received by two new sisters now :) 

We went on some fun divisiones with the Hermana Gonzalez and Hermana Robles:) It was a lot of fun with them, especially because the last divisions I did with Hermana Rolles was the first day I was sister trainer leader! She said that I have got a lot more calm with mas confianza now, haha:) 

We are having so much fun watching our recent converts just flourish and make friends and grow so much in the gospel:) This is Ricardo riding on the back of President Solis's motorbike:) He really has progressed so much. Ricardo has friends, he teaches the autosuficiencia class, he is the young mens second counselor, and he is a ward missionary:) AND he passes the sacrament every week. I have never been so happy than watching him and our other recent converts progress and grow so much! 

We had some fun divisions with Hermana Gomez and Hermana Silva this week, too. It is always fun to see how companions work together and the work that we can only get done TOGETHER:) That is definitely something the mission has taught me. The importance of having the spirit and working as a team with our companions:) 
I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving! They dont really celebrate that day down here in Mexico, but we are eating that day with a member family who lived in the US for years, so hopefully they remember and feed us something good;) 
I am grateful for the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and the light that Christ brings to my life. I am grateful for the perfect plan our Father in Heaven has for His children and for His guiding hand. I love Him and I love this work! Have a wonderful week!
Hermana Swallow

No comments:

Post a Comment