Sunday, May 1, 2016

April 25- Eyyy, Trio.

My Dear Family,
I love you all mucho, mucho:) It has been a slow picture week, but allow me to introduce you to my new companions!
Hermana Muñoz is the one in middle, she is really great:) She has 3 months in the mission, so she just finished her training and she is really amazing at teaching with the Spirit:) She is from Aguascalientes, Mexico:) The other companion on the side is Hermana Albiña, she is from Chile and is actually finishing her mission in a month:) But she is focused and works real hard. My main problem with her is that she says hilarious things or makes faces that I think are super funny and I laugh during lessons when I should be more focused;)
Some members put their bird on my head this week-- this one is different from the nice birdie from the other week- this one BITES! It had just bit my companion when they stuck it on my head- I screamed till they took it off;)
So being in a trio is interesting and its not the easiest thing in the world, but it has been fun this week:) We talk alot and joke alot and its nice having two people now to help support you:) 

None of us really wants to be in a trio, but we all get along really well:) 
Sorry for this random ugly picture of morning me, but if you are true friends you wont get offended;) Haha, this morning i woke up and I have this weird infected thing on my forehead. My companions started calling me Quazimodo (from hunchback of notre dame..) Haha, hopefully it goes away before we have to teach;) 
This is a pic of me and this really presumptuous pigeon we pass a lot, I think it is so funny the way it looks at the people in the street.
I love you all so much, keep strong and count your many, many blessings:) 
Love, Hermana Swallow

No comments:

Post a Comment