Sunday, July 24, 2016

July 18- Alpuyeca Love :)

Hey Family! 
It has been another great week in Alpuyeca! We are seeing some really great progress in our area and I am getting more-used to my new routine:) I love being a missionary!

This is me and Hermana Saldaña, she is from the Domincan Republic and is probably the sweetest person I have ever met. She has been having some really tough struggles with her companion and my companion and I have been trying to help as much as we can. She wrote me a letter this week thanking me and I felt truly grateful for the Tender Mercies the Lord sends- she is a tender mercy in my life:) 


This is another one of the tender mercies in my life- her name is America and she is a youth in our Branch:) She is the cutest and Loooooves frozen:) She loves me and she calls me 'Elsa' and is always more than willing to hug me and lift my spirits always:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment